The Discovery Open-Area Sounder Visual Indicator makes full use of the Discovery protocol and has been designed for use in indoor and open areas. When the fire system is being commissioned a 'Magnetic Wand' can be used to adjust and test each sounder locally.
- 15 tone pairs
- Individual control of the sounder and visual indicator
- Volume and tone settings can be selected from the control panel
- Tones can be used for other purposes in addition to warning of fire, making the device ideal for use in schools etc.
- Soft start option, ideal for hospitals and nursing homes
- Group and global control for increased response time